广东11选五5开奖结果 www.05uml.cn Advantech's 3C quality policy—a permanent commitment to customers To promise customers the highest quality of products and services, Advantech announces its 3C quality policy as the driving force of self-growth, which includes：
- Achieving Overall Customer Satisfaction
- Routine Continuous Improvement
- Applying a Closed-Loop Feedback Mechanism
We believe that overall customer satisfaction can only be achieved by continuous improvement and an enterprising spirit, along with close cooperation and growing together with our customers and production partners.
Advantech devotes resources to ensuring continuous improvement in production quality and reliability through the three systems of Design Quality Assurance (DQA), Manufacturing Quality Assurance (MQA) and Customer Quality Assurance (CQA).
- We focus on the improvement of our design quality management system, strictly controlling all product designs. We work not just to satisfy our customers, but strive to exceed customer expectations.
- As we put our production quality management system into practice, our processes must actively conform to international quality certifications with the self-expectation to exceed current standards and lead the industry.
- Through a complete client-side quality management system, we listen with concern to customer opinions, respond to any problems they've encountered, and provide assistance in timely resolution.
Advantech not only strives to build solid trusted relationships with back-end customers, but also actively forms close partnerships to foster growth together with front-end suppliers.
We are concerned about customer demand and are happy to assist our customers in growing their businesses. Customer high quality requirements are important to us and we consider them a basic ingredient of all Advantech products.
We are happy to assist material suppliers, to meet customer high quality expectations; we build relationships with suppliers toward a consolidated and reliable source supply.
Through consistent efforts, Advantech has reduced the product repair rate annually, which not only increases customer satisfaction, but also significantly reduces expenditures every year. This is a tangible measure of Advantech's conscientiousness toward conservation of resources and protection of the environment.
Confirmation from International Certificate Organizations
To practice our commitment to social responsibility, Advantech invests in research and use of green, reusable and recyclable raw materials in the production process, befriending the environment and guaranteeing operational safety. Through our many years of hard work and efforts, we have gained the following international certificates and confirmations:
- SONY Green Partner
- Sourcing Policy for Conflict Minerals
Advantech devote technical products for smarter city and IoT solutions in the aspect of research, production and sales and achieve the enterprise aim for happiness and satisfaction in life. Advantech volunteers to do the best in CSR improvement. In order to accomplish these aspects, Advantech’s suppliers shall follow the management guidance of CSR and comply with the following requirements:
- Shall be compliant with SA8000 (Social Accountability International standard), EICC (Electronic Industry Code of Conduct), ISO 14001 (Environment Management System Standard), OHSAS 18001 (Safety & Health Management System Standard) and local regulations in regards to labor right, health, safety, environmental protection and business morality.
- Prohibition of use of child labor and forced labor, also do not accept the use of child labor or forced labor from your suppliers and subcontractors
- Provide safe and healthy working and living conditions to ensure employees’ safety and health
- Promote labor-management cooperation, respecting employees’ right of freedom for collective bargaining
- Provide equal and fair working environment, prohibiting any form of abuse, sexual harassment and discrimination
- Respect for fundamental human rights, prohibiting any form of degrading treatment, corporal punishment, mental or physical coercion
- Rationalize production planning, ensuring reasonable arrangements for workers' working hours, rest and vacation are made
- Provide reasonable wages and benefits, to at least meeting basic needs of workers and local minimum wage standards
- Comply with applicable labor and to meet international regulations and standards, minimizing pollution or disasters and to strive for continuous improvements
- Not allow and not to engage in any acts of corruption and bribery, extortion, blackmail, and respecting intellectual property rights
- Not to accept minerals (Au、Ta、Sn、W) from mineral conflict countries, and to trace the source of metals and smelting
Advantech has taken the effort and the spirit of “Corporate Social Responsibility” into consideration when evaluating partners, requiring existing partners to work in accordance and the effort to meet CSR.